Be sure to check out our Community Compost Initiative webpage!
Below is a series of articles about composting, written by Radix Educational Director Scott Kellogg:
- Composting and Metabolic Justice Part 1
- Composting and Metabolic Justice Part 2
- Composting and Metabolic Justice Part 3
- Benefits of Composting
- Waste as Commons
- Fundamentals of Composting
- Food Waste Diversion Preferences
- Composting and the Privatization of the Carbon Cycle
- Community and Municipal Composting
- Composting and Brownfields
- Radix’s Community Compost Initiative (CCI)
These articles were produced in part with funding provided by the NYS Pollution Prevention Institute through a grant from the Environmental Protection Fund as administered by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
Any opinions, findings, and/or interpretations of data contained herein are the responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions, interpretations or policy of Rochester Institute of Technology and its NYS Pollution Prevention Institute or the State.